Gatineau Fall With Heel and Toe – Merino Sock
Striped Turtle Toes Sock Yarn
“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers”.
Lucy Maud Montgomery
Gatineau Fall was inspired by a the breathtaking beauty that Gatineau, Quebec holds. Imagine the colourful crisp fall leaves falling from the crisp blue cloudy sky, meeting up with the still lake. These rich colours of fall will keep you knitting on and on!
Enjoy knitting this unique self-striping pattern of variegated rich sky blue, variegated warm bark brown and a “Falling for Ewe” variegated stripe filled with yellows, reds, greens, oranges and browns.
Turtlepurl Yarns Striped Turtle Toes sock yarn is a beautiful sock yarn to work with. This high twist, 4 ply sock yarn is durable, smooth and incredibly soft. A blend of superwash merino and nylon creates a gorgeous soft fabric.
Turtlepurl’s self-striping sock yarn is hand-dyed to match! Already divided into 2 matching skeins, simply start from the same colour on each skein to achieve matching socks. Watch the magic happen, one stripe at a time!
- Variegated Brown, Variegated Blue, “Falling for Ewe” (variegated yellow/red/green/orange combo)
- Heel and Toe Skein – Variegated Brown
- 75% superwash merino wool 25% nylon
- Fingering/Sock weight, 4 ply
- 450 yards/100 grams (225 yards/50 grams each skein)
- Heel and Toe Skein – 115 yards/25 grams
- 7 to 9 stitches per inch
- 1-2 US/2.25-2.5mm needles
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Please wash with cold water and lay flat or hang to dry.
Please wash colours with white stripes separately from other bold colours.