Bruised With Heel and Toe – Merino Sock Yarn
Striped Turtle Toes Sock Yarn
A playful dedication to all you Roller Derby fans out there!
Play Hard, Derby Harder!!!
Bruised is a rich and punchy self-striping pattern that will keep you entertained stripe after stripe! Life’s better on roller skates!
Turtlepurl Yarns Striped Turtle Toes sock yarn is a beautiful sock yarn to work with. This high twist, 4 ply sock yarn is durable, smooth and incredibly soft. A blend of superwash merino and nylon creates a gorgeous soft fabric.
Turtlepurl’s self-striping sock yarn is hand-dyed to match! Already divided into 2 matching skeins, simply start from the same colour on each skein to achieve matching socks. Watch the magic happen, one stripe at a time!
- Deep Indigo Purple, Rich Magenta Violet, Gold
- Heel and Toe Skein – Gold
- 75% superwash merino wool 25% nylon
- Fingering/Sock weight, 4 ply
- 450 yards/100 grams (225 yards/50 grams each skein)
- Heel and Toe Skein – 115 yards/25 grams
- 7 to 9 stitches per inch
- 1-2 US/2.25-2.5mm needles
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Please wash with cold water and lay flat or hang to dry.
Please wash colours with white stripes separately from other bold colours.